Thursday, July 24, 2014

Get Ready!!!

Cue the theme music - da dum. Da dum.

Sharknado 2 airs on Wednesday, July 30th on SyFy.

Can we believe they made another one?  YES WE CAN!!!

I'll be watching, ready to take in all the silliness and gore.  It's like watching a train wreck.  You know what's going to happen, but somehow you can't look away.

Actually, I never watch Shark Week, never have, never will.  That's real.  I don't want to see sea lions and birds become dinner for great whites jumping out of the water.

But somehow I manage to enjoy the obscenely stupid hilarity of the Sharknado franchise.

The tag line for this one - Even the sharks are worse in New York.

You guessed it - it rains sharks on NYC.

Stay tuned.  My review will go up late next week...

Until then watch a movie, listen to music, read a book.  It's your pop culture, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment